Questions You Always Wanted to Ask
My Gift of Mikvah loves answering every question you have.
Feel free to ask us privately and one of our My Gift of Mikvah mentor will get back to you as soon as possible.
- My husband travels a lot for work. What if my husband is away on mikvah night?
- How do I manage to keep my marriage flourishing during the days that we are separated physically?
- I was told that niddah means “dirty” or “second class” by my friends. Is this true?
- This all sounds beautiful to me, but my husband will never agree to this. How can I do this?
- I’m post-menopausal and have never been to the mikvah. Can I still go?
- The closest mikvah is an hour’s drive. Can I just use my bathtub as a mikvah?
- My husband’s love language is physical touch. How will restraining for twelve days work for our marriage?
These are just some of the many questions that come our way – you may have some, too!
These questions, and many more, are answered in depth at our workshops and on our online courses.
Do you have a question of your own?
Send it our way and a Mikvah Mentor will reply with an answer!